Why should I join the NSL?
The NSL is a 501(c)3 non-profit, professional organization for submariners and their supporters. Anyone* – submariners and non-submariners – should join the Naval Submarine League to…
- Support today’s Submarine Force
- Keep up to date on Submarine Force priorities
- Read The Submarine Review
- Attend NSL events
- Meet Submarine Force and industry leaders
- Participate in NSL programs to educate the public
- Network with the private NSL LinkedIn group
- Network at chapter events
- Work with other NSL members to support boats and crews
- Help preserve the heritage of the Submarine Force
*The President of the NSL must approve memberships for individuals who are not U.S. citizens.
Individual members receive invitations to the History Seminar, the Annual Symposium, and the Submarine Technology Symposium and receive biweekly NSL Update emails. They receive a subscription to the quarterly journal, The Submarine Review, which is available to all members online on the website, can be provided in hard-copy by mail. Every member is affiliated with one of the 10 chapters and receives news of local chapter meetings and activities. Individual members may participate in many of the outreach activities such as the Speakers Bureau.
After logging into the website, members can find the current issue of The Submarine Review, update their member profile, and locate other NSL members. (An electronic archive of all past issues of The Submarine Review and the NSL LinkedIn Group are under development.)
RATES – What kind of membership should i choose?
The price for individual membership depends on the membership term (one year, three year, or life) and how The Submarine Review is accessed (online only or online and printed).
- Life membership may be paid with a credit card over a 5-year period.
- Persons residing outside the U.S. are required to pay an additional $20 per year for postage if receiving a printed copy of The Submarine Review by mail.
Students and WWII veterans are eligible for a free, one-year membership with online access to The Submarine Review. Send an email of inquiry to email@example.com for details.
|REVIEW Online Only
THREE-YEAR – $30
|REVIEW Online and Printed
THREE-YEAR – $90
Click here to join or renew for online access only or to receive a printed The Submarine Review in addition to online access. Pay by credit card online or print the form and mail a check to NSL, 5025D Backlick Rd, Annandale, VA 22003