Why should A Company or academic Institution join the NSL?
To join, use the form at the bottom of this page to pay by credit card. To renew an existing membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link to pay by credit card.
2021 Corporate Member Opportunities price list
2022 Corporate Membership Opportunities price list
The NSL is a 501(c)3 non-profit, professional organization for submariners and their supporters. Companies and academia should join the Naval Submarine League to…
- Keep up to date on Submarine Force priorities
- Attend NSL events where industry, academia, and government identify, study, and develop potential solutions to undersea warfare challenges
- Get user feedback from active duty submariners
- Display company and laboratory capabilities at NSL events
- Attend the Corporate Members only event with Submarine Force and industry leaders
- Identify business opportunities
- Discuss potential teaming arrangements
- Network with the private NSL LinkedIn group
- Network at chapter events
BENEFITS AND Rates – What level of membership should I choose?
Corporate memberships are for one year. There are five different levels of membership.
Every corporate member designates a corporate representative and corporate associate who are the primary points of contact and who receive a one-year individual online membership.
To renew a corporate membership with a renewal date after 12/31/21, please contact email@example.com for a special link to renew with a credit card.
Click to complete the join form and pay by credit card, or print the form and mail a check to NSL, 405 N Henry Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
If payment via ACH or direct debit is desired, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.