Why should A Company or academic Institution join the NSL?
The NSL is a 501(c)3 non-profit, professional organization for submariners and their supporters. Companies and academia should join the Naval Submarine League to…
- Keep up to date on Submarine Force priorities
- Attend NSL events where industry, academia, and government identify, study, and develop potential solutions to undersea warfare challenges
- Get user feedback from active duty submariners
- Display company and laboratory capabilities at NSL events
- Attend the Corporate Members only event with Submarine Force and industry leaders
- Identify business opportunities
- Discuss potential teaming arrangements
- Network with the private NSL LinkedIn group
- Network at chapter events
BENEFITS AND Rates – What level of membership should I choose?
Corporate memberships are for one-year. There are five different levels of membership.
Every corporate member designates a corporate representative and corporate associate who are the primary points of contact and who receive a one-year online membership.
Click to complete the join/renew form and pay by credit card, or print the form and mail a check to NSL, 1737 King Street, Suite 600, Alexandria, VA 22314.
If payment via ACH or direct debit is desired, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.